Combination of funding, open marketing platform and competitor acquisitions establish Ensighten as leader in marketing technology industry
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 20, 2015: Ensighten, the leading global omni-channel data and tag management provider and company behind the Agile Marketing Platform, today announced 150% year-over-year revenue growth, closing out 2014 with record-breaking momentum. This growth further validates Ensighten’s leading open marketing platform, which enables digital marketers to collect, own and act on data everywhere in real time.
“In the past year alone, we’ve successfully deployed several new marketing technologies and syndicated data between them more efficiently than ever. The Ensighten platform gives us the flexibility to do this without disrupting on-site development cycles, accelerating our speed to market,” said Adrian Maguire, General Manager Digital Analytics, TUI, part of TUI Group, the world’s largest tourism group.
Ensighten’s growth in 2014 was fueled by:
- A $40M Series B funding round from Insight Venture Partners.
- The acquisition of Ensighten’s biggest global competitor, TagMan, the pioneer tag management and attribution company. The acquisition established Ensighten as the clear market share leader by expanding its global customer base, which now represents companies generating over $1.9 trillion in revenue. As a result, Ensighten has been able to accelerate the next generation of the open marketing platform.
- The acquisition of Anametrix, the award-winning, multichannel marketing analytics platform. The company is now able to optimize marketing actions with the industry’s most comprehensive multichannel dataset by combining their customers’ paid, owned and earned media with data from their internal systems and reference data providers.
- New global customers, including Samsung, Prudential, Santander, Marriott, BlueCross BlueShield and Panasonic.
- A strategic partnership with LiveRamp, further breaking down data silos and delivers on the promise of enabling marketers to act on their customer data across all digital touch points.
- The release of Ensighten Attribution, Ensighten Mobile, Ensighten Inform and Ensighten Activate, all geared toward giving marketers, advertisers and agencies the power to boost marketing agility and deliver one-to-one marketing across channels and devices.
- Continued global expansion with the opening of new offices in Sydney, Australia; San Diego, California; and new headquarters in San Jose, California.
Ensighten’s momentum launched it onto the Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, with a ranking of No. 172, based on a 2,416% three-year revenue growth.
Ensighten is leaps ahead of the tag management marketplace with its ability to act on data across every customer interaction, and is now leading the open marketing platform movement. With omni-channel marketing expected to rise in popularity in 2015, it’s becoming imperative that marketers engage in 1:1 relationships with consumers.
“Ensighten has developed the leading open marketing platform that delivers more personalized brand experiences for consumers across every digital touch point,” said Josh Manion, founder and CEO of Ensighten. “Our triple-digit growth this past year and our entrance into new markets has positioned Ensighten extremely well for 2015. We will continue to focus aggressively on helping marketers act on their data across the entire customer journey.”
In December 2014, Ensighten marked its exponential growth by celebrating its five-year anniversary. That same month, Ensighten launched its newly redesigned website to better help marketers globally understand how to dramatically accelerate their marketing-driven revenue.
Ensighten, the global leader in omni-channel data and tag management, is changing the face of digital marketing by transforming the way enterprises collect, own and act on their customer data across all marketing channels and devices. The Ensighten Agile Marketing Platform (AMP) enables enterprises to achieve true one-to-one personalization, accelerate the execution and optimization of their marketing initiatives and deliver superior user experiences. The Ensighten AMP, with its unique hybrid-tagging technology, powers companies generating over $1.9 trillion in revenue in over 150 countries. The world’s leading brands (Microsoft, Capital One, United Airlines, T-Mobile and Walmart) achieve marketing agility by implementing Ensighten’s single line of code. Ensighten is headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, with offices in San Diego, London and Sydney. To learn more visit www.ensighten.com, and join the conversation on LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ensighten and Twitter @ensighten.