- G5, the leading provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions, today announced the addition of mobile websites to its Local Marketing Platform.
- G5 Mobile includes two levels of service: Mobile Basic and Mobile Premium. Both allow G5 clients to seamlessly expand their Web presence to include feature-rich, mobile-optimized websites hosted on G5’s robust Local Marketing Platform.
- 100% of G5’s beta test clients have committed to implementing G5’s mobile offering.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the Inside Self Storage World Expo, March 14-16 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
- Mobile Internet usage is rising at a feverish pace. Smart phone sales swelled 72% in 2010, and mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access devices worldwide by 2013 (Gartner)
- Mobile devices outsold PCs in Q4 2010 (Mary Meeker, 2011 ThinkMobile Conference)
- Last year, 58 million Americans accessed the Web using their mobile devices, up 56% from 2009 (Comscore 2010 Mobile Year in Review)
Mobile Basic (included with the G5 Local Marketing Platform fee)
- Mobile-Optimized Sites – Content is created and designed for optimal mobile Web viewing, ensuring that critical property information is found quickly on all mobile devices
- Streamlined Site Architecture – Allows for intuitive navigation, and includes PPC–friendly area pages and mobile sitemaps to facilitate effective mobile search marketing
- Device Detection - Automatic detection of mobile device in use, and adjustment of site layout and design to optimize the user experience
Mobile Premium (includes the Mobile Basic offering plus fee-based enhancement package)
- Geo-location Detection – Detects device geography and connects users with the most relevant and local properties
- Mobile-specific Campaigns and Promotions – Maximizes properties’ marketing mix to communicate the most effective messages specifically to mobile users
- Mobile Analytics and Reporting – Robust reporting platform ensures tracking, measurement and analysis of mobile-generated web traffic
- Real Time Reservations – Integration of reservation and inquiry forms capture prospects when and where they are ready to convert
- “Mobile is huge,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. ”This release reflects our commitment to driving online traffic to our clients’ properties using the most effective and powerful technology available.”
- “We are thrilled with G5’s new mobile offering,” said Blair Nagel, CEO of Metro Storage. “Mobile will tap another huge market and drive still more leads to our stores.”
- Mobile Basic is available immediately on the G5 Platform.
- Mobile Premium will be released in Q2 2011, and is available at an introductory rate until June 15.
G5 is the leading provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions that help mid-market companies get found online, generate more qualified leads, convert more leads into new customers, track marketing performance – including offline, and optimize to the marketing sources with the best return on investment. G5’s Local Marketing Software Platform & Services provide clients with more customers and better business performance. Backed by investor Volition Capital, G5 was founded in 2005 and is based in Bend, Oregon. For more information, please visit www.G5platform.com.