Bend-based Software Company Continues to Grow Revenue While Expanding Product Offerings
BEND, OR–June 22, 2012
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services for the property management sector, today announced that it ranked No. 33 in the Portland Business Journal 2012 list of fastest-growing private companies in Oregon and southwestern Washington. This marks the third consecutive year that G5 has been ranked in the publication’s listing of the fastest-growing 100 companies.
- G5 posted revenue growth of 132% and an employee count increase of 218.92% over a three-year period (2009 to 2011). G5’s employee growth rate ranks No. 8 among the field of fastest-growing private companies.
- This news follows G5’s recent announcement of the launch of G5 Reputation Manager, the newest product offering from its next-generation Digital Experience Management (DXM) Platform. Over 3,500 client properties are hosted on the G5 DXM Platform, which includes five product suites that enable owners and operators to create, deliver, measure, and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint.
- G5 has also been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list of the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America for two consecutive years.
- Companies are ranked by percentage of revenue growth over three years (2009 to 2011). In order to qualify, private companies must be headquartered in Oregon or Clark County, Wash., exhibit revenue growth over the past three years and have compiled revenues of at least $250,000 in 2009.
- The results of the 2012 Private 100 are featured in the June 22 edition of the Portland Business Journal.
- “G5 is committed to meeting the evolving needs of our customers in the digital age, and this commitment has been instrumental to our growth,” said G5 CEO Dan Hobin. “We are honored to be recognized for our performance for the third consecutive year.”