NORTH READING, MA--(Marketwired - Feb 3, 2016) - TraceLink Inc., the world's largest track and trace network for connecting the life sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2015. Growth highlights include:
- A 104 percent revenue increase year-over-year; making 2015 the second-consecutive year where the company has delivered revenue growth over 100 percent;
- A two-year revenue compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 111 percent,
- A 148 percent increase in customer growth year-over year; and,
- A 125 percent increase in employee growth year-over-year.
"The past year was another phenomenal growth period for TraceLink, with our Life Sciences Cloud platform dominating the competitive landscape," said Shabbir Dahod, president and CEO of TraceLink. "As serialization deadlines move closer, the industry is recognizing just how complex the network, scalability, and compliance requirements are -- and that the only way to ensure supply is with a comprehensive solution that can deliver on all of the requirements. Companies running serialization tests at scale are seeing RDBMS databases fail. Those implementing point-to-point connections with contract manufacturers and trade partners are facing unreasonable project timelines with extraordinary costs. Others are learning that achieving compliance in different countries is more than simply generating reports for the government. With more than a decade of development experience and a team of more than 200 employees focused explicitly on every nuance of track and trace requirements, we're able to deliver the only proven, in-market solution that enables pharmaceutical companies to achieve regulatory compliance with the least amount of cost, time and risk."
Additional growth highlights for 2015 include:
- Expanding the company's international footprint to support rapid global growth -- with two new international office locations in London, UK and Mumbai, India;
- Building the world's largest track and trace network -- of more than 200,000 pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors and dispensers -- including more than 680 CMOs -- to facilitate instant collaboration and exchange of compliance data and information;
- Delivering 15 integrated, out-of-the-box drug traceability solutions -- that are available today to meet the diverse business, regulatory and government reporting requirements of the US, EU, Brazil, China, India, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea;
- Saving the industry over $1.7 billion in system integration costs -- through the elimination of over 116,000 point-to-point connections;
- Protecting 1.4 billion drug products -- moving through the global supply chain;
- Processing 61.3 million Transaction Histories -- for US DSCSA lot-level compliance;
- Ranking number 293 on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ -- a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America; and,
- Receiving the 2015 GS1 Brazil Automation Award -- for a partnership with Roche and SPI in developing an ANVISA pilot solution to meet the Brazil RDC 54 track and trace regulation.
To learn more about meeting global pharmaceutical compliance deadlines and how to build a flexible serialization, track and trace, and reporting platform for the US, the EU, China, Brazil, Germany, South Korea, India, Turkey, Argentina and other countries, please visit www.tracelink.com.
TraceLink is the world's largest track and trace network for connecting the Life Sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace. Leading businesses, including 16 of the top-20 global pharmaceutical companies, trust the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud to deliver complete global connectivity, visibility and traceability of pharmaceuticals from ingredient to patient. A single point and click connection to the Life Sciences Cloud creates a supply chain control tower that delivers the information, insight and collaboration needed to improve performance and reduce risk across global supply, manufacturing and distribution operations. A winner of numerous industry awards including the Amazon AWS Global Start-Up Challenge Grand Prize and the Edison Award for Innovation in Health Management, the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is used by businesses across the globe to meet strategic goals in ensuring global compliance, fighting drug counterfeiting, improving on-time and in-full delivery, protecting product quality and reducing operational cost. For more information on TraceLink and our solutions, visit www.tracelink.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.