“The days that make us happy make us wise.”– John Masefield
Kevin joined Volition in 2020 and is responsible for sourcing and providing due diligence on new investment opportunities within growth-stage software and tech-enabled service businesses.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Kevin graduated from Yale with a BA in History.
- His senior thesis, which examines the historical memory of the North American fur trade, was awarded the Walter McClintock Prize for best undergraduate essay on a topic in Native American history.
- Prior to joining Volition, Kevin interned at Shea & Company, a software-focused investment bank in Boston.
FUN FACTS ABOUT KEVIN
- Kevin was born and raised in Grand Haven, Michigan which has been named one of the world’s best secret beaches by Travel + Leisure magazine.
- His musical taste centers around Steely Dan and Grateful Dead.
- Kevin’s past jobs have included ice cream attendant, soccer referee and pedestal assembler.
“Each day is an opportunity to identify and support entrepreneurs dedicated to creating value for their customers, and it’s a privilege to partner in such value creation.”