“There’s no crying in baseball!”
– A League of Their Own
Lindsey joined Volition Capital in 2019 as the first Marketing hire to help build the Volition brand as well as support portfolio companies as they grow.
“At the end of the day, marketing and branding are all about growth. Helping companies discover their secret sauce and building communications programs that result in bottom-line results is my passion.”
- Lindsey joined Volition Capital in 2019 as the first Marketing hire to build out the firm’s marketing program and help support portfolio companies as they grow.
- She spent three years, “boots on the ground,” building-out the marketing and BDR programs at BISON (analytics software for private equity managers) and three years on the customer success and marketing teams at HubSpot (platform software for marketing & sales).
- Lindsey began her career with boutique Branding and Marketing agencies in NYC, working with fortune 500 B2B and B2C companies, such as Staples, Banana Republic, Schwab Advisor Services, and AOL.
- She holds a BA with honors from NYU in Political Science and Spanish Language.
- Lindsey loves to nerd out about classical music. She’s sung in four professional operas and feels at home on stage.
- She claims she doesn’t have Cable TV and just doesn’t like it. She’d rather watch a movie or binge-watch a show.
- She’s am genuinely fascinated by people and what makes them tick. She believes our feelings and subconscious belief systems dictate all the choices we make (whether that’s a business, consumer or personal decision).
- She loves marketing because it’s a big people puzzle.