“Courage is grace under pressure.”
Kat joined Volition Capital in 2020 and she is responsible for sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities in transactional internet and consumer product companies.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Prior to joining Volition, Kat interned at Motley Fool Ventures, where she developed a deep interest in innovative, tech-enabled ventures.
- Kat graduated Cum Laude from Babson College in 2020, where she studied entrepreneurship and finance. She spent her junior year abroad at the London School of Economics, where she continued her business courses and explored her fascination with the Cold War and spacetime physics.
FUN FACTS ABOUT KAT
- Kat grew up on a horse farm in Hollis, NH and was a competitive equestrian most of her life.
- She loves to travel, especially when she’s spending time outdoors. Her favorite trip to date was a cross country trip from Marrakech to the Sahara Desert, where she took a two-hour camel ride into the dunes to camp under the stars.
- Kat is a huge Patriots fan and is accepting bets on how they’ll do without Tom Brady.
- Before college, she spent three summers as a marina dock attendant on Cape Cod.
It energizes me everyday to work with passionate, trailblazing entrepreneurs who are challenging the status quo. I’m grateful to be embarking on this journey with a team that has an undying drive to create value for its founders and makes growing with Volition an authentic and exceptional experience.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Food waste is exacerbating climate change Food waste is a $250B+ global issue and... more
Design, Data, and Drive: Investing in the Circular Economy The “circular... more
How green buildings are key to sustainability targets: The growing retrofitting... more
Over the past several years we have witnessed a fundamental shift in... more