Meet Aaron Hou
Aaron joined Volition Capital in 2023 as an Analyst on the Software team. He is responsible for sourcing and providing due diligence on new investment opportunities within Software and Tech-Enabled Service businesses
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Before Volition Capital, Aaron worked as an Investment Banking Analyst at DC Advisory.
- He worked in the Technology and Software M&A group and covered the Transportation, Supply Chain, and Logistics industries.
- He received his B.S. in Commerce with a Minor in Entrepreneurship from the University of Virginia’s McIntire School of Commerce in 2021. Good Times, Go Hoos!
- Aaron found his passion for technology while interning at 4stay in college, a SaaS internet startup.
FUN FACTS ABOUT AARON
- Aaron hit a hole-in-one after playing golf for less than one month.
- In high school, Aaron founded a licensed landscaping business with his childhood best friend – he was fined $800 by the IRS for failing to report his taxes correctly. Needless to say, he is now very diligent come tax season.
- Aaron used to be a sponsored longboarder but now enjoys a game of chess/poker in his free time.
“Joining Volition allows me to work in an environment and with individuals that value passion and grit – something I think the world has less and less of.”