“If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small”
– Richard Branson
Meet Hannah Deljkic
Hannah joined Volition Capital in 2023 as an Analyst.
Prior Experience & Education
- Hannah graduated from Columbia University, where she majored in economics and was a member of the Division I women’s soccer program.
- She spent the first two years of her undergraduate education at Georgetown University, where her soccer team won the Big East Championship and made it to the Sweet 16 in the Division I NCAA tournament.
- Prior to Volition, Hannah worked at various healthcare technology startups. Most recently, she was a product analyst at Tia, a women’s health company innovating at the intersection of healthcare and technology.
Fun Facts About Hannah
- She loves being outdoors, hiking, playing sports, and being by the ocean.
- She ran a half marathon in San Francisco with a 2,550’ elevation gain.
- She played in the Youth World Cup in Sweden in 2018.