“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours”
– Henry David Thoreau
Meet Kevin O'Donnell
Kevin joined Volition Capital in 2023 as an Analyst with the Investment Deal Team. He is responsible for sourcing and providing due diligence on new investment opportunities.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Before joining Volition, Kevin worked as a technology investment banking analyst at SVB Securities (currently known as Leerink Partners), supporting their Learning/Education Technology team.
- Previously, he worked as an intern at G2 Capital Advisors and U.S. Bank in the fields of investment banking and corporate banking, respectively.
- He graduated from Xavier University where he was a Finance major, Economics minor.
FUN FACTS ABOUT KEVIN
- Kevin once celebrated a goal from his favorite soccer club (Arsenal) a little too much and ended up going on crutches for a month because of it.
- He got his black belt in karate at age 11.
- Kevin is an avid concertgoer; his favorite concert he has even been to was Dead & Company at Fenway Park in the summer of 2023.
“What attracted me to Volition was their level of intention in developing relationships with entrepreneurs. The team not only makes a financial investment in their portfolio companies, but also a personal one. I’m extremely excited to meet passionate entrepreneurs, learn about their businesses, and help them in achieving further growth and success”