Aug 20, 2019
Assent Compliance Releases 2019 Top 100 Corporate Social Responsibility Influence Leaders List
- he 2019 Top 100 Corporate Social Responsibility Influence Leaders list was released on August 20. The list recognizes global professionals who made compelling contributions to the corporate social responsibility (CSR) space in 2019.
- To be considered, professionals must have been directly involved in the management of a CSR program through 2018–19, be leaders in their space or industry, speak at industry events, and raise awareness of CSR issues within their organization and abroad.
- The list was curated on Assent’s behalf by Lucas Taylor (University of Notre Dame MBA) of LDT Consulting. Professionals nominated for the list include those from the corporate sector, government bodies, non-governmental organizations, consultancy firms, media groups and service providers.
- DR. SALLY UREN, Chief Executive Officer – FORUM FOR THE FUTURE
- KATE BRANDT, Global Sustainability Officer – GOOGLE
- HANNAH KOEP-ANDRIEU, Policy Adviser, Extractives & Sector Projects – ORGANISATION FOR ECONOMIC CO-OPERATION & DEVELOPMENT
- COLLEEN VIEN, Sustainability Director – TIMBERLAND
- LAURA CHAPMAN RUBBO, Director, Responsible Governance & Supply Chain – THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY