“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
-Winnie the Pooh
Aimee joined Volition Capital as part of the 2010 spinout from Fidelity Ventures. She focuses on providing high-level support to the Managing Partners and managing an efficient office environment.
Prior to Volition, Aimee worked with the leadership team at Fidelity Ventures. Before Fidelity, she served as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management at Knowledge Networks and Coca-Cola Bottling Company of New England.
FUN FACTS About Aimee
- Aimee loves the beach. But don’t ask her to go into the ocean!
- She’s fascinated with killer whales.
- She’s am obsessed with coffee.
- Aimee was a vegetarian for 10 years.
- Her favorite book as a child was Flat Stanley.
Having supported the Managing Partners since the beginning, I’ve seen the tremendous growth of Volition Capital. I truly believe we are making an impact in what we do here, and I am proud of the role I’ve played in the maturation of our business.