“The more you know, the more you know you don’t know.”
Ashley joined Volition Capital in 2019 as an Executive Assistant to support the growing Volition team. There’s not a job she doesn’t touch.
prior experience & education
Prior to starting at Volition Capital, Ashley spent six years at BevNET.com (a B2B media publication covering the food, beverage, beer and cannabis industries). At BevNET, she managed conferences, operations, and billing.
Ashley received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ASHLEY
- Ashley loves hiking and camping in the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
- She grew up on Nantasket Beach in Hull, MA and feels most at home when she’s near any ocean.
- She haves an energetic Himalayan, crossed eye cat named Olive (who was born with no tail).
- Ashley loves learning about space and ancient civilizations. She especially enjoys listening to Graham
- Hancock and Eric Weinstein talk about these subjects.
“I enjoy working with all the teams across the organization at Volition to ultimately help support our mission of making an impact on founders’ lives and their businesses. It helps that the people at Volition are great co-workers as well!”