Sr. Director of Marketing
“You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try.”
Meet Laura Moran
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- She has a undergraduate degree in Journalism from Northeastern University and Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications from Emerson College.
- She started her career in PR/media relations at Harvard Business Review.
- She spent ~8 years at HubSpot navigating a few different marketing roles, most notably leading all Content & Marketing for INBOUND, HubSpot’s annual industry event.
FUN FACTS ABOUT LAURA
- Laura was born and raised in New Jersey but just passed the threshold of having lived in Boston longer than ever living in NJ! She is still a Yankees fan though!
- Laura is an avid audiobook listener –She loves multitasking any and all activities with a good book!
- Laura co-founded a dishware company, Emerald Tiger, with two friends where they sell colorful, pattern-filled plates and bowls designed to fill your home and kitchen with color and joy.
- Laura is on a mission to become a wine aficionado. In 2023, she started a wine club with a couple friends that has grown to 40+ people in Boston. Next step, sommelier!