Meet Carolyn Woll
Carolyn joined Volition Capital in 2022 as an Analyst on the Internet & Consumer team. She is responsible for sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities in transactional internet and consumer product companies.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Carolyn graduated from Notre Dame with a B.B.A. in Finance and a minor in Entrepreneurship.
- Before joining Volition, she interned in private equity at Permira and M&A investment banking at BMO Capital Markets.
- Carolyn also spent her senior year at Notre Dame working on the growth team for Fox & Robin, an ethical activewear start-up.
FUN FACTS ABOUT CAROLYN
- During a trip to Europe post-graduation, she went skydiving from a helicopter in Switzerland.
- Carolyn was a competitive Irish dancer for 13 years and will happily teach others a traditional jig on St. Patrick’s Day.
- While at Notre Dame, Carolyn was a proud member of the “ND Redheads” group chat, which had over 380 members.
- She went to the 2022 Kentucky Derby and bet on Rich Strike, the horse with the worst odds (80-1!) that went on to win the championship race.
“I was drawn to work in the growth equity field because of the opportunity to interact with passionate founders every day and play a role in growing their companies to the next level. At Volition specifically, I am excited by our focus on creating partnerships with aspirational and authentic founders.”