Meet Melanie Jordan
Melanie joined Volition in the fall of 2022 and works on the Volition Capital Software team.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Previously, Melanie worked as a technology investor at Summit Partners. She began her career as an investment banking analyst at a boutique technology firm, Aeris Partners.
- While in undergrad, Melanie found her passion in technology while working annual internships at SaaS companies like Evergage (now a Salesforce company) and Litmus.
- Melanie graduated summa cum laude from Babson College, receiving a BS in Business Management.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MELANIE
- She loves everything outdoors. On weekends, you can find her digging for clams on a sandbar or hiking with her golden retriever.
- She and her fiancé ran multiple “decathlons” during COVID, consisting of ten made-up games (e.g., who can eat more cupcakes in one minute) with eternal bragging rights on the line.
- She played field hockey in college, but nowadays, ping-pong is her sport of choice.
- Her favorite book is “Humor, Seriously,” and she firmly believes the key to a successful workplace or boardroom is a few jokes (good or bad).
NEWS & INSIGHTS
4/25/23Hello! We are excited to kick off this edition with an exciting update Last week,... more
BACK TO TOP
EXPLORE WHAT IT’S LIKE TO GROW WITH US.