“If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.”
–Thomas A. Edison
Meet Melanie Jordan
Melanie joined Volition in the fall of 2022 and works on the Volition Capital Software team. Melanie is a board observer at HAAS Alert and Zenarate.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Previously, Melanie worked as a technology investor at Summit Partners. She began her career as an investment banking analyst at a boutique technology firm, Aeris Partners.
- While in undergrad, Melanie found her passion in technology while working annual internships at SaaS companies like Evergage (now a Salesforce company) and Litmus.
- Melanie graduated summa cum laude from Babson College, receiving a BS in Business Management.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MELANIE
- She loves everything outdoors. On weekends, you can find her digging for clams on a sandbar or hiking with her golden retriever.
- She and her fiancé ran multiple “decathlons” during COVID, consisting of ten made-up games (e.g., who can eat more cupcakes in one minute) with eternal bragging rights on the line.
- She played field hockey in college, but nowadays, ping-pong is her sport of choice.
- Her favorite book is “Humor, Seriously,” and she firmly believes the key to a successful workplace or boardroom is a few jokes (good or bad).
NEWS & INSIGHTS
The Series A investment from Volition Capital will accelerate adoption of its... more
Company empowers financial institutions to build relationships that lead to highly... more
Volition Capital is thrilled to share that Vice President Melanie Jordan has been... more
Melanie Jordan Featured on Female VC Lab PodcastLast week, Volition Capital Vice... more