“The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”
– Winston Churchill
Meet Sinjon Goldberg
Sinjon joined Volition Capital in early 2022 as an Analyst on the Software team. He’s responsible for sourcing and providing due diligence on new investment opportunities within Software and Tech-Enabled service businesses.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Before joining Volition, Sinjon worked as an investment banking analyst at Stifel.
- He worked within the Global Technology Group, covering software and internet businesses.
- He also worked as a Corporate Development Associate at Building Engines (acquired by JLL), focusing on property technology M&A.
- Sinjon graduated from Babson College in 2021, where he studied entrepreneurship and finance and was the Director of Hockey Operations for the Men’s Ice Hockey team.
FUN FACTS ABOUT SINJON
- He grew up in Providence, RI where he attended the Moses Brown School from K-12.
- He loves being outdoors, spending time with friends, and sailing in the summer with his family.
- He worked as a security guard at Fenway Park during high school, attending 50+ Red Sox games during the 2017 season.
“The Volition team has a real appreciation for the hard work and grit that goes into starting a business and I am excited to partner with entrepreneurs to help accelerate growth.”
NEWS & INSIGHTS
The Office of the Future: Commercial Real Estate Landlords Need Flex-space, But... more