“As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.”
– Ben Hogan
Meet Michael Brannan
Michael joined Volition Capital in 2021 as an Analyst on the Software and Tech-Enabled-Services Deal Team. He’s responsible for sourcing and providing due diligence on new investment opportunities within Software and Tech-Enabled Service businesses.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Before joining Volition Capital, Michael graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a degree in Finance in 2021.
- He interned at the Duke and Notre Dame Investment Offices.
- He also interned at hedge fund Bridger Capital before his senior year at Notre Dame.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MICHAEL
- He was a practice player on the Notre Dame women’s basketball team when they won the national championship in 2018.
- He loves playing sports and getting exercise (basketball, golf, and football, specifically).
- He and his family have watched the Harry Potter movies about 15-20 times each.
“I wanted to work in growth equity because it allowed me the opportunity to work with different founders and companies, helping them to achieve their goals and make a difference in their respective fields.”