Apr 12, 2013
G5 Wins Another Best Website Design Award
Amy Foster Trenz | April 11, 2013
Digital Marketing Leader Brings Home More Gold
BEND, Ore. – April 11, 2013
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services for the property management sector, was awarded “Best Website Design Service” honors by Inside Self-Storage (ISS).
- This was the first year that website design was a featured category in the “Best of Business” Awards.
- Over 4,000 properties – representing over 1 million units from the Multifamily Housing, Self Storage, Senior Living and Student Housing industries – leverage G5’s “best website design” as part of the G5 DXM Platform.
- The G5 DXM Platform includes products and services that enable properties to create, deliver, measure and optimize exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint. Products can be used independently or as a single solution.
- The award was presented on April 4 at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo at the Paris Hotel & Resort in Las Vegas.
Inside Self-Storage “Best of Business” Awards
- The reader-choice poll, launched in 2011, solicits online votes from industry professionals.
- Winners were selected across 30 categories, including architectural services, management software and technology innovation.
- “It’s an honor to be recognized,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We pride ourselves on delivering the smartest web design in the property management industry – combining SEO optimization, brand-building design and conversion rate optimization to drive superior results for our clients.”