“Enthusiasm makes ordinary people extraordinary”
Ann Marie joined Volition Capital in 2019 as an investment analyst. She joined the Consumer & Internet team where she is responsible for sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities in transactional internet and consumer product companies.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Ann Marie graduated summa cum laude with a BBA in Finance and minor in Chinese from the University of Notre Dame. While at ND, she won the Herman Crown award as the senior Finance major with the highest overall GPA and the Top Gun award as the graduating varsity athlete with the highest overall GPA.
- Ann Marie competed for four years on the varsity women’s soccer team at Notre Dame.
- She worked as a teacher’s assistant for Girls Who Invest on Notre Dame’s campus (summer 2019).
- In the summer of 2018, she interned at Goldman Sachs in the leveraged finance investment banking group in New York.
FUN FACTS About Ann Marie
- Ann Marie loves playing sports. She says she may have lost her edge in soccer, but is looking to hit the tennis courts soon.
- The only thing she truly enjoys about winter is skiing!
- Her favorite artist is Frank Ocean.
- According to Ann Marie, nothing beats a hot summer day by the ocean with some North Shore beach pizza and a fashionably stocked cooler.
- Her best friend had to rescue her once in Charles de Gaulle Airport when she went MIA after walking through the exit doors on her way to the bathroom.
Ann Marie sourced and helped diligence Medly Health
“I am thrilled to begin my career as an analyst here at Volition Capital. The Partners have a unique way of inspiring greatness. I feel supported by the team’s open-minded culture that enables me to express myself genuinely and learn continuously.”