“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”
Pete joined the Volition Capital team in the Fall of 2019 to support the investment team with fund administration, financial modeling, and legal document review.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Prior to Volition Capital, Pete spent three years in KPMG’s Audit practice, with a focus on private equity and venture capital.
- Before KPMG, he interned at McLagan, a talent solutions advisory firm servicing bulge bracket banks.
- Pete graduated from Fairfield University Cum Laude and holds an MS and a BS in Accounting.
- He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
FUN FACTS ABOUT PETE
- He is an avid Boston sports fan and should be off the Patriots season ticket waitlist within 20 years (or so).
- His favorite season is the Fall. You can find him enjoying football games on the weekends and frequently keeping tabs on Fantasy Football.
- He has a twin brother who also lives in Boston. Make sure to say “Hi Pete!” if you see him around the city.
- He tries to travel to Calabria, Italy as often as possible to visit his wife’s family. According to Pete, family, food, and wine are the essentials of a successful vacation.
“I enjoy the precision of auditing and finance – but there’s something about working toward the common goal of industry impactful investments and exits that makes private equity and venture capital more interesting.”