“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”
Pete joined the Volition Capital team in the Fall of 2019 to support the investment team with fund administration, financial modeling, and legal document review.
“I enjoy the precision of auditing and finance – but there’s something about working toward the common goal of industry impactful investments and exits that makes private equity and venture capital more interesting.”
- Prior to Volition Capital, Pete spent three years in KPMG’s Audit practice, with a focus on private equity and venture capital.
- Before KPMG, he interned at McLagan, a talent solutions advisory firm servicing bulge bracket banks.
- Pete graduated from Fairfield University Cum Laude and holds an MS and a BS in Accounting.
- He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- He is an avid Boston sports fan and should be off the Patriots season ticket waitlist within 20 years (or so).
- His favorite season is the Fall. You can find him enjoying football games on the weekends and frequently keeping tabs on Fantasy Football.
- He has a twin brother who also lives in Boston. Make sure to say “Hi Pete!” if you see him around the city.
- He tries to travel to Calabria, Italy as often as possible to visit his wife’s family. According to Pete, family, food, and wine are the essentials of a successful vacation.