“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
– Steve Jobs
Susie Joined Volition Capital in 2018 to help lead the Internet and Consumer team. Her main focus is on next-generation consumer brands, tech-driven consumer services, and e-commerce platforms.
“I look for businesses that truly make a difference in the lives of their customers and reshape the way we define their industries.
My favorite part about this job is getting to work with and meet inspired people every day. I never stop learning.”
Susie has investment experience with following Volition portfolio companies:
- Susie joined Volition Capital in 2018 to help lead the Internet and Consumer Team and bring expertise specifically to CPG investing.
- She previously worked at Yellow Wood Partners, a consumer-focused private equity firm that focuses on investments in CPG.
- Prior to that, Susie worked at Putnam Investments, a large asset manager, as part of the consumer investing team covering public equities and private placements across the consumer sector.
- She began her career at BAML as an equity derivative trader.
- Susie holds a BSBA from Georgetown University in Finance and Accounting.
- Susie loves adventure travel. She’s been to 6 continents in the past few years.
- She has a soft spot in her heart for reality TV. In particular, the Bachelor franchise.
- Growing up, Susie did competitive cheerleading. According to Susie, it was, in fact, exactly like the movie Bring It On.
- She recently just completed her first marathon and may be hooked.