“The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.”
Zac joined Volition in 2018 and is responsible for sourcing and providing due diligence on new investment opportunities within growth-stage software and tech-enabled service businesses.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Prior to joining Volition Capital, Zac interned at Audax Private Equity, a middle-market buyout firm.
- Zac graduated from Cornell University in 2018 with a Major in Industrial & Labor Relations and Minors in Philosophy and Business.
- While at Cornell, he served as Director of Strategy for Student Agencies Inc, a group of seven student-run businesses.
FUN FACTS About Zac
- In high school, Zac started his own landscaping and odd jobs business with his younger brother. Even then, he enjoyed hard work, the outdoors….and making money.
- He grew up in Needham, MA and attended Needham High. In high school, Zac was Captain on the wrestling team and defensive back on the football team. Senior year he wrestled at 152 lbs.
- Zac has two brothers and two dogs. His first dog (‘The Great White Lion’), is a West Highland Terrier.
- His other dog (‘The Hyena’), is a Carin Terrier. According to Zac, both are absolute gems.
Outside the office, Zac enjoys playing his guitar, kicking back with friends, going on runs, and backpacking in the outdoors.
“I love talking to entrepreneurs and understanding their visions for building great companies. It is exciting for me to think about markets that may or may not be apparent in my everyday life, that may or may not have changed much in the last few decades and collaborate with entrepreneurs to help make their vision of the future a reality.”
Zac has investment experience with following Volition portfolio companies:
by Zac Goldman, Analyst at Volition Capital Earlier this week, I joined thousands of others at NRF 2020: the world’s largest retail conference and expo Anyone that has attended a... more
by Zac Goldman, Analyst at Volition Capital What is Revenue Cycle Management Simply put, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) relates to everything that has to do with making money in... more