“Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of being”
– John Wooden
Meet Aparajita Chauhan
Aparajita joined Volition Capital in 2023 as an Analyst.
Prior Experience & Education
- Before joining Volition, Aparajita worked as a product manager at Cambridge Mobile Telematics as the company doubled in size.
- She received her B.S. in Cognitive Science from Yale University in 2022 and was a coxswain on the Yale Women’s Rowing team where she was a CRCA Scholar-Athlete and All-American honorable mention.
- She wrote her senior thesis on how visualization can enhance athletic performance (Michael Phelps does it!)
Fun Facts About Aparajita
- Born and raised in Seattle, Aparajita is the oldest of 3.
- Her ideal Sunday starts with Starbucks coffee followed by a Formula 1 race and a Seahawks game.
- Aparajita’s favorite rowing races are Henley Royal Regatta and Head of the Charles (she’s steered it 7x).
- She has represented the United States in two World Rowing Championships.
- Her name means “invincible” (her grandmother named her and set the bar rather high).